A (homo) sapien in search of the truth.
A student of philosophy, an engineer by training and coach by choice.
I support executives, teams, organisations to explore their full potential. I help people to find their purpose and create their journey. I’m passionate about empowering individuals and teams through coaching.
Currently, work as a regional head for ProcessWhirl Management Consulting, UK.
Some of the clients I have worked with include Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), EY, Next Phase Solution, T-Mobile, IBM, AxA Insurance, General Motors (GM). I have worked with Wipro Technologies, QAI, Infosys and Ciber at various roles before joining hands with Kishore in setting up ProcessWhirl in UK.
Creator of WHAT NEXT? — Career design program. To help individuals align their work, passion with their purpose.
As a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4), I’m qualified to deliver the following SAFe training as per the Scaled Agile Academy training requirements. I can teach and certify others in Leading SAFe® (SA), SAFe® for Government (SGP), SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM), SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM), SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM), SAFe® DevOps (SDP), SAFe® Agile Software Engineering (ASE), SAFe® for Teams (SP).
I’m also qualified to train on VerisSM foundation (VeriSM is a framework that describes a service management approach in the digital age from the organizational level, looking at the end to end view rather than focusing on a single department.)
I also conduct training’s on Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Analyst and Fundamentals of Tech and Digital (To help non-technical people to find career opportunities in the Tech sector)
I’m a trained and certified coach credentialed at Associate Certified Coach (ACC)* level by ICF (International Coach Federation). (*currently I’m in the process of upgrading my credentials to the PCC, technically my ACC certification has expired )
I’m also a certified PTC professional, certified in administering psychometric tools from Psytech, and qualified ATU (Assistant Test User Level 1), qualification awarded by EFPA (European Federation of Psychologists Associations).
I’m the proud winner of the grand prize (1st runner-up) for the “Fit for Purpose easy competition” at Lean Kanban 2018. A regular speaker at the conferences and an aspiring writer.
My professional and personal training attended include
· “Being a Leader” – Leadership course by Werner Erhard and Michael C. Jensen
· SAFe Program Consultant Training
· “Living Coaching” (ACTP) – Professional coach training program
· PsyTech Testing Certificate (PTC) workshop
· “Creativity and Personal Mastery (CPM)” – course by Prof. Srikumar Rao
· Trained in Six Sigma (DMAIC) from Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore, India
· “Writing Winning Proposals” – Workshop by Shipley
· Curriculum for Living – Landmark Education
· Communication Courses – Landmark Education
· Landmark Course Supervisor and Leadership Program
· “Leadership” Workshop by Franklin Covey
· Certified SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC5) – Scaled Agile
· Associate Certified Coach (ACC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF) *
· PsyTech Testing Certificate (PTC) -qualification to administer psychometric tests
· Certified Scrum Master (CSM)Training and Certification – Scrum Alliance
· Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI, USA
· Certified in Rational Unified Process (RUP) from IBM Rational
· Certified Quality Analyst (CQA) from QAI, USA
· ISO Lead auditor for (9001, 27001)
· Certified in ITIL foundation from ISEB,UK
· Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Software Engineering.
· Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Computer Science & Engineering.
· Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights(PGD-IPR).
· Winner of the Grand prize (1st runner-up) “Fit-for-purpose” easy competition, Lean Kanban 2018.
· Speaker at the Agile Tour London 2018, Topic “NUDGE – The choice Architecture for Software Systems”
· Speaker at the Reimaging Work, London 2018, Topic “The Power of Being”
· Speaker at the Capability Counts 2017 by CMMI Institute, Topic “CMMI and Agile – Ontological perspective”, VA, USA.
· “Being Agile” – Agile Leadership Meetup – London , Jan 2017
· Conducted workshop on Coaching Agile teams at Global Scrum Gathering (Jun 2016) – Bengaluru, India.
· Presented a best practice paper “Asserting Quality by Test Driven Development” at “Co-existence of Agile and CMMI” a conference conducted by QAI in Bangalore.
· Published paper on Accelerated Process Improvements for Small Settings – First International Research Workshop for Process Improvement in Small Settings, 2005, Special Report CMU/SEI-2006-SR-001